Some quick points:
- We all survived the trip and enjoyed the travelling and seeing new things. No squabbling or major travel hassles.
- The South is really a different culture to other parts. The US has many different cultures shared by one political system.
- The children’s best things included Chuck E. Cheeses and the homeschooling families we visited. David and Lana really enjoyed meeting so many great people wherever we stopped.
- There are lots of things to see and do that don’t cost too much money.
- There really is a difference in Peak and Off-peak times. Once Labor Day (first Monday in September) is over, most tourist things slow down or stop.