Also by Tuesday, Lana's Dad had made a special wheeled trolley with cushion for Martin to push himself around on.
You can see both the cushion and one of the pants in this picture of Martin eating a Mandarine.
Living with grandparents is a truly wonderful experience.
1. Our children get to know and learn from their grandparents.
2. We all experience more of life's mysteries and aging when there is a broader mix of ages.
3. The children know that if Mum and Dad become less agile, we will be taking care of them. Just like they will do when we get older.
4. The inter generational knowledge transfer is very beneficial for us all.
5. An extra car and driver is very convenient!
The main thing was to know more about each other, allowing us to live together and grow in familial love.
Cool! (as the children would say.)