2 December 2005

The luxuries of business travel


I often need to travel interstate or overseas to assist my clients. This sounds very exciting - visiting new places, seeing new people, and so on. But business travel is really just seeing a different airport, hotel and office. Often you are so busy that you spend long hours at the client and then some more work afterwards in the hotel room.
For a number of my clients I organise to stay at the business owner's home. This saves on hotel and food bills and also makes it a more interesting stay for me.
In this photo I am resting on the bed I recently slept on whilst away. It is a very fast bed (being red) and if you were to check out the front of the car, it had an "ELVIS" number plate (tag). This was certainly memorable and much better than a boring old hotel room.

No comments: