2 March 2010

I'm getting out one way or another ...

It is amazing how many people are involved in a Caesarian operation, all gathered together on very short notice.  Let's count the people that were assembled within 15 minutes to ensure Lana and the baby's safe delivery.
Primary Surgeon (our doctor), assisting doctor, trainee doctor, theatre nurse, theatre nurse assistant, Anaesthetist, Anaesthetist assistant nurse, Paediatrician, ward nurse, and dopey dad watching everything (me).
Our doctor had seen some of the photos I had take of the children and told to me bring my camera and take lots of photographs.  So I did, which was very helpful in explaining to the children what happened to Lana.
In a very short time, the latest Bruggie Baby arrived.
He is the star of the next post.

No comments: