"That's good. But what about ..." and off we went with what is known in the industry as "feature creep".
The basic model (pictured) includes:
- two towers
- swing between slide tower and main tower
- little shop (with Rose's Lego figure waving to us).
- climbing rope
New, improved features:
- flying fox
- shade cloth from the central pole
- water tank attached to the fort roof (as all country roofs have a water tank attached.)
- the corner tower will be a larger L shape.
- Sand pit under one of the forts
... and more to come.
It should all work pretty cost effective as we are using recycled hardwood timber. The mission is to create a playground good for our children but also their children when they visit. This is going to be a multi generational playground so we have to build it tough.