29 September 2005

The Return - we made it!

We made it!
I will post in more detail later, but after a long flight we arrived in Sydney at 6:10 am local time yesterday, went through customs pretty efficiently and were met by our friend Robert. About an hour later Lana and the children went with Robert's wife to their house whilst I went with Robert and sorted out my local drivers licence and car registration.
That's right. My new licence will have a photo of me
for the next few years looking decidedly tired after 30 hours of travelling.
We are now busy unpacking and restocking the pantry and obtaining odds and ends which we either left behind or didn't survive our time away.
Now - off to sleep again...

1 comment:

JoAnna said...

Glad to hear y'all arrived home safely!!!

God bless-
JoAnna